Friday, February 26, 2010

Colors...true colors

This picture is really cliche, but I like the way it turned out. It really emphasizes my theme of depression.










This picture I am most proud of. I was a little nervous to play with the paintbrush to create better clouds, but it turned out pretty good, in my opinion. The theme was overcoming fear. :) 2 thumbs up *2 pats on the back*







I really liked this picture when I first took it, and now it looks even more amazing. I think that I was able to follow through with my original plan, and it looks awesome. :) 2 thumbs up. *pat on the back* My main theme for this picture was anger and/or stress.





I also really like this picture. It's a little cliche, because I wanted to focus on death in this picture, and it's a dead tree, but it looked kind of crappy compared to now, now that I've worked on it in Photoshop. *another pat on the back*




No comments:

Post a Comment