Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Music Montage


I really don't like how the overall montage turned out. I Should have smoothed the edges of the people, so it looks like one image. It just look likes a crappy collage. I like the background, but that also is a little too blury, so I could have enhanced the colors a bit. Overall, I think that I could have done a lot better job. My favorite picture of all these is the singer in the middle because its the only real picture that I got of the girl (my little sister) smiling. She's just having a great time, which is what real singers and musical people are attempting to do in their career: have fun!

The reason I did this type of montage is because music is such a huge influence on me, and I wanted to do something that would show who I really am. I distorted the colors to show that it may seem innatural, but at the core of it, it's what's real to some people. The diferent people is just different pictures of the same girl, and it's because there's so many possibilities with just one perspective. Like I said about the singer, she's smiling, and looks like she's genuinely having fun, which is what singers and music groups are doing: having fun. Even though it turned out like crap, I think it still portrays the message I wanted it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment